Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 Mi16 1.9
By Old Website, 12/04/2012
- 2,414 views
- Country United Kingdom
- Color Laser Green
- Year 1991
- Short Description Old member: Col
- Car Type / Usage Road car
Engine & Gearbox
405 Mi16 1.9 (XU9J4) engine, partially rebuilt and fully painted, Grp.A oil pump spring, ARP rod bolts, Green induction kit, Grp.N lower engine mount, standard manifold with Peugeot Sport Grp.N system and backbox
6-speed 306 GTI6 gearbox modified to fit 205, fully painted, 309 driveshafts, GE quickshift and Grp.N rods
- Suspension & Steering front: Gaz adjustable coilovers, 309 wishbones, Poly wishbone bushes, Grp.N top mounts, upper and lower strut brace. rear: Gaz adjustable dampers, fully rebuilt and painted rear beam, Grp.A solid rear beam mounts
- Brakes 406 23.8mm master cylinder and braided hoses all-round. front: Wilwood 4-pot Dynalite calipers, Wilwood fast road pads, 285mm drilled discs. rear: new standard brakes
- Wheels & Tyres 6x15" 306 S16 wheels, freshly refurbished in antrhazite, 195/50/15 Toyo Proxes T1-S
- Bodywork & Exterior Automatic bonnet, single wiper conversion, chrome trim inserts, driving lights tinted yellow
- Interior & ICE Green/Black half-leather interior, Momo steering wheel, GTI6 gearknob
- Comments & Plans Almost every nut and bolt is brand new, I have removed and painted the subframe also.