Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 GTI 1.6
By u47sb2, 01/31/2013
- 2,232 views
- Country United Kingdom
- Color Jaguar diamond white (!)
- Year 1986
- Short Description 205 challenge spec rally car. Needing a new standard engine, and some motivation for me to rally it again.
- Car Type / Usage Race / Rally car
Engine & Gearbox
Gearbox BE3 based, with 4.8 CWP and shortened 5th. Tops out at 101mph.
- Suspension & Steering Bilsteins all round. Standard rear beam. Needing a quick rack fitted.
- Brakes Standard
- Wheels & Tyres 14 inch 405 GTX alloys (a lot stronger than the standard alloys)
- Bodywork & Exterior Various bashes and some gravel rash.
- Interior & ICE Interior - not much. Motordrive seats, decent bolt in cage.
- Comments & Plans None