Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 GTI 1.6
By Liquid_106, 01/22/2013
- 2,087 views
- Country United Kingdom
- Color Miami
- Year 1991
My track car WIP - watch this space.....
(didn't bank on so much (relatively speaking) rust repair)
- Car Type / Usage Car currently off the road
- Engine & Gearbox Standard
- Suspension & Steering Standard
- Brakes Currently none
- Wheels & Tyres Currently rolling on 106 steelies
- Bodywork & Exterior Standard, well standard if you disregard the missing bits
- Interior & ICE Erm....nothing, just wires!
Comments & Plans
Uprated 309 rear axle - to be rebuilt
Refurb'd Pug OEM wheels with sticky rubber
Bigger engine at some point, either when the current goes bang or becomes too slow for me