Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!
Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.
205 CTI 1.9
By X-mo, 12/08/2022
- 376 views
- Country Germany
- Color Atlantic Blue
- Year 1994
- Short Description Was given to me after 7+ years sitting half dismantled in a yard. Including the remainings of the last two inhabitants and all their hidden conversions. Drove me nearly crazy to restore as almost every function had suffered from the work of the rodents. Build it up to be the car of my wife at our wedding. <3
- Car Type / Usage Road car
- Engine & Gearbox Standard - for now
- Suspension & Steering Koni Yellow (pretty soft now) / 30mm Lowering Springs
- Brakes Front: 1.9 GTI Setup 247x20,5mm Rear: Standard Drums
- Wheels & Tyres EXIP 7x15" ET18 / Rear: 10mm spacer 195/50R15 Yokohama Parada Spec2
- Bodywork & Exterior Front arches extended lightly to gain the required wheel cover.
- Interior & ICE Standard
- Comments & Plans Winter 22/23: 1.9 GTI DKZ Conversions incl. Motronic