• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

B1ack_Mi16

[car_restoration] Alien Vs. 205

B1ack_Mi16

Not too much progress lately as I'm refurbing some sleeping rooms for my two small princesses, but car is driveable and I've put headlights and front end on it etc.

dvjgQ94.jpg

lgk9yDL.jpg?1

YOCX1j7.jpg?1

5J0HvEJ.jpg

B1ack_Mi16

Sadly as can be spotted easily the doors really need to be painted again as I've not sprayed enough color on them....

However I think that'll have to wait till after I've got it on plates and really tested it a little bit.

CiL10I0.jpg

lE3E5Oz.jpg?1

Y271Z1q.jpg

kZPKoFM.jpg

zaOEf6u.jpg?1

Anthony

Only just caught up with this - shame about the paint on the doors, but the rest of it is looking stunning and a real credit to your hard work.

B1ack_Mi16
21 hours ago, Anthony said:

Only just caught up with this - shame about the paint on the doors, but the rest of it is looking stunning and a real credit to your hard work.

Yes shame about the paint, but that's easy to sort out later. I need to do something about the new wing I put on also, as fitment was bad.

Got the ABS hubs on it in the rear that I got from you in London back in 2008 (Baz delivery man though). Decided not to put any ABS unit on it for now as I just wanna finish it and use it a bit.

11 years since I bought this one now... things take time :)

B1ack_Mi16

Long since I've updated much on this one.

It is more or less ready for use, just missing a few interior parts, and ideally a full overhaul of the seats, at least the drivers leather seat is sadly in very bad condition.

Some weekends ago I bothered to reset the rear ride height as it was far too low compared to the front. Now it will be much better to drive, and not be touching the arches etc.

Note the massive torsion bar puller :)

3rhz5po.jpg

KOqPvef.jpg