• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
iamjackiechan

Part Number

iamjackiechan

hi

i would really appreciate it if someone could get me a part number for a clutch and oil pump

for a 2.0 mi16.

they dont let you buy anything without the number.

thanks in advance.

will

matty_gti

1001 56 - Oil pump. Its the same as 1.9 Mi16, 1.6 8v and 1.9 8v. Been having a look for the clutch no but cant find it ;)

Edited by matty_gti

dcc

your best off ordering the clutch from a motor factors. usually they are cheaper than pug.

Baz

Pug OE Clutch for the XU10J4 in a 306 is 2050 S9.

SPGTi

I have an oil pump from an MI16 that has been fully cleaned, got a new discharge piston and a new 6 bar spring (ebay usually sell this as an uprated group A item). pm me if interested not after much for it.

cheers

Steve

Anthony
1001 56 - Oil pump. Its the same as 1.9 Mi16, 1.6 8v and 1.9 8v. Been having a look for the clutch no but cant find it B)

Not sure where you got that information from, but it's incorrect - the XU10J4 (2.0 Mi16/S16) oil pump is NOT the same part as XU5/XU9 models. The XU10J4 oil pump has the casting with the holes to attach the sproket/chain guard, and also has a higher pressure relief spring as standard (6bar vs 5bar) :D

The part number for the XU10J4 oil pump is 1001 77 (also the same part for XU10J2 2.0 8v models)

The part number for the 215mm pull-type clutch found as standard on XU10J4 2.0 Mi16/S16 models is 2050 42. However, if the engine is in a 205, make sure that this is the clutch that you need - most people when they do the conversion swap to a 1.9 Mi16 215mm clutch as this uses the same push-style mechanism as XU5/XU9 8v models and hence the existing gearbox can be retained.

Sign in to follow this