• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
johny105_y2k

Peugeot Not Being Very Helpful

johny105_y2k

Hi,

i require the sensors which go into the engine immedietly, oil temp +pressure switch's, coolant temp sensor and the other one at the side of it :blush: (whats that one called?) and a thermostat.

Before they will even look at prices they want the last 8 of my chassis no as there is 2 listed for every part i require(apparantly). This would not normally be a problem but this car came from a scrapper of which i dont have and cant get the chassis no.

The enigne is the later 1.6 type with the T55 head bolts ( i did a post a couple of month ago about how i managed to wipe the engine number from it)

and the car it is going in is a F reg 89year model.

My question(s) is/are(lol)

Does anyone have Part No.s for the above?

If there are two listed A) which do i need? and :D is it relevant to the engine or the gauges in the car?

i could give him the chasis no. of the car i have but this was fitted with the older engine (by me unknowingly last year) i bought the car with no engine so...

which should it have? early or late? (i want the right bits first time :D )

Thankyou kindly

johny

ps. posting before i go to work so hopefully when i get back there will be a load of replies so i should be able to shoot down to peugeot wap a piece of paper with part no.s on it and my hard earned cash on the desk and say PARTS NOW you unhelpful git!

thanks again

Sandy

On the block:

113114 Oil pressure switch M16x1.5 £14.64

113169 Oil pressure sender M10x1 £71.55

Thermostat Housing:

113772 Water temp sender M14x1.25 £12.21

024243 Water temp switch 105C M14x1.25 £17.62

or

024249 Water temp switch 110C M14x1.25 £19.75

Sump:

024250 Oil temp sender M16x1.5 £19.14

AAV housing:

ECU temp sender M12x1.5 £21.07

Daz_C

I'd be tempted to stick a wanted add up on here for them, I'd bet you'd get the lot for about the price of the cheapest item on the list. £71.55 for Oil pressure sender is mad :blush:

Also they possibly won't have them in stock so you may have to wait anyway !

pj838

I've just taken the oil temp sender (sump) and the red and the green senders from the thermostat block (don't know which is which) from my old 1900 8v engine. £15 delivered if you want them. :blush:

johny105_y2k

well i do actually have the stuff i just want replacements really,

as for the temp switch, which do i require?

cheers johny

kyepan

these may be interchangable on other xu engines, as such you could go to the scrappy and find a newer car with one in perfectly good order on.

Kartman205
I'd be tempted to stick a wanted add up on here for them, I'd bet you'd get the lot for about the price of the cheapest item on the list. £71.55 for Oil pressure sender is mad ;)

Also they possibly won't have them in stock so you may have to wait anyway !

Got mine from my local Motor Factors for less than £20.