• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
swordfish210

Just A Quick Question

swordfish210

Hi, i need a new front wing for my Mardi Gras: http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=95931

and i'v tried to fina a wing the same colour but my searches have been in vain. I've found this one on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peugeot-205-1-8-Turb...A1%7C240%3A1318

but i was wondering, will it look really gash or should i stop being a tart and buy it because at least it's a painted wing and i could get the car finished with it.

Let me know what you think. Thanks. Mark

jplautomotive

these wings are bonded on so not sure if they be able to get it off second hand or not

have you not tried to get as pattern one ? think i only gave 40 odd quid for a pug one a couple

years ago mind you

jonny

TRYNKEEPUP

If they could get the bonded parts of the wing off without damaging it to much. Would make life easier for you as you wont need any painting but the colour may be a bit different to yours, May be noticable or not but you wont know unless you put it on your motor.

swordfish210

I know the coulours different that why i'm asking :rolleyes:

TRYNKEEPUP

just buy a new one patten part not much off ebay about £15 run it to you local bodyshop get them to match paint up with something off your motor, grille, petrol cap etc. or have a go your self with rattle cans and laquer polish it up and see. fitting a new wing should b easier than a s hand one though.