• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Zed

205 Fuel Filter -> Mi16 Fuel Rail Pipe

Zed

Im figuring this bodge needs sorting before putting the little girl back on the road..

Im sure i remember someone selling these but I cant seem to find any combination of search terms to pull anything up on it.

Im guessing il have to buy a new fuel filter if they arnt available anymore, when i first did the conversion I forced a smaller pipe into the larger one and jubilee clipped it.....a very naughty bodge considering its fuel line.

Doof

Just buy a 106 gti filter that has 8mm ends and push the pipe onto those. fuel line isn't expensive so just order a couple of metres and redo it, then you know you have nice new fuel lines.

Not sure if the Mi16 is the same as the GTi-6 with a 10mm feed but i just got a short length of 10mm hose and a fuel line reducer to bring it back down to the 205's 8mm from Merlin motorsport and did it all properly.

bensonmi

or get a fuel banjo of miles to fit standard filter and mi fuel line,thats what iv just done!