• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
charlo99

Floor Panels?

charlo99

hi,does anybody no where i can get some repair floor panels,rust patches are small but enough to fail nct(mot).any info would be great :)

DamirGTI

New floor panel - nowhere , can either find an donor car with good rust free floor and chop out the bits which you need or buy an sheet of steel and make the patch panels by yourself B)

Picture would be nice so that we can see what you have there :)

Damir B)

charlo99
New floor panel - nowhere , can either find an donor car with good rust free floor and chop out the bits which you need or buy an sheet of steel and make the patch panels by yourself :o

Picture would be nice so that we can see what you have there ;)

Damir B)

thanks will get some pics up asap like i said its not to bad but needs to be repaired to pass nct :D

charlo99
New floor panel - nowhere , can either find an donor car with good rust free floor and chop out the bits which you need or buy an sheet of steel and make the patch panels by yourself :o

Picture would be nice so that we can see what you have there ;)

Damir B)

thanks will get some pics up asap like i said its not to bad but needs to be repaired to pass nct :D

Sign in to follow this