• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

Master Cylinder Failure?

Jer309GTi

My 405 has been in the garage for 6 months or so, and the brakes were perfect when I put it in there. Nearly everything brake-wise was new, the master cylinder is 2 years old at most. When I took it for a drive the other day, the brake pedal now goes to the floor slowly, though if you pump the pedal it will go hard, just like if the master cylinder seals are shot.

Has anyone had this happen to them before? Just seems weird that the brakes were fine when it went in the garage and now they're not <_<

Pob
My 405 has been in the garage for 6 months or so, and the brakes were perfect when I put it in there. Nearly everything brake-wise was new, the master cylinder is 2 years old at most. When I took it for a drive the other day, the brake pedal now goes to the floor slowly, though if you pump the pedal it will go hard, just like if the master cylinder seals are shot.

Has anyone had this happen to them before? Just seems weird that the brakes were fine when it went in the garage and now they're not <_<

The same thing happend to my 205 when the master cylinder had gone.

Dan

Sign in to follow this