• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy F

Differences In Pedal Boxes

Andy F

hi

i have been searching around the forum and there is alot of talk about one box being better than the other ie mwmotorsport compbrake tas etc.

I wondered what the differences are that make one better than a other as would like to get one shortly

Thanks

Spiky

compbrake is tas

Rob Thomson

I bought a second hand one which I think was made my TAS. The quality was awful; it didn't fit very well and the welding was so poor that it eventually fell part under the immense strain imposed by one of my scrawny legs. Also, the balance bar didn't have a proper rose joint like the proper ones.

If I was going to get another I'd go straight to Peugeot Sport regardless of the cost.

Andy F

anyone know about this peugeot sport one?

someone recommended the mwmotorsport one which is also quite reasonable, bit of a minefield really

bren_1.3

i dont think the peugeot sport ones are all that different to the home-made ones you see? a lot of them are peugeot sport copies i think.

granted a lot of the copies use s*it spherical bearings and nameless cheap master cylinders, to keep costs down, but the style in which they are made doesnt vary that much.

Sign in to follow this