• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
marksorrento205

Howard Basford - Any One Had Any Dealings With Them

marksorrento205

After a kind man in a van drove into the rear of my 205, my insurance company has booked me in with a company called Howard Basford in Warrington. They are a nationwide company apparently. Just wondering what they are like and if any one has had any dealings with them good or bad.

jorg

My HDi was sent to them six years ago after an old dear smashed into the arse end of it while it was parked up outisde the house. They did a great job on the repairs considering the amount of damage that was caused. the only problem I had with them was they rebadged the arse end of it wrong. still to this day it still says Dturbo 306 rather than 306 HDi. they did say to me if I took it down to them they would sort it, just never got chance. apart from that I was very happy with what they did. just hope I never have to use them again.

marksorrento205

Nice one. I have read a lot of bad things thats all, but you know they only promote bad not good! nice to hear good things cheers

marksorrento205

So far so good - the next test is the workmanship!!

Sign in to follow this