• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rob Turbo

Peugeot Multiplug Terminals

Rob Turbo

Where might I be able to get some new terminals for the round multiplugs found in 306's?

They're odd looking things, VWP don't sell them, nor does any electrical parts place I can find on google. I got another plug that fits the socket on the car and started digging the glue off and trying to clear the holes that didn't have pins in, but the plug doesn't have that many wires in so I can't even just join the wires!

Thanks,

Rob

GLPoomobile

A lot of them will be Peugeot only I'm afraid. Have you got access to Servicebox.

Rob Turbo

Yeah I've got a servicebox account, I'll have a quick look on there, I didn't think they would do just terminals though, but I'll have a look, other than that all I can think it to get another plug with loads of wires and join the wires just after the plug.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Turbo

Just did a bit of hunting and found them on servicebox.

New plug - £5.24

Pin for thin wire - £0.40

Pin for thick wire - £0.45

Think I'll give pug a ring tomorrow, no doubt they'll say I have to go through and order them then go back to pick them up though!

Sign in to follow this