• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Martin W

Excentric Top Mounts & 309 Wishbones

Martin W

I've tried searching but not found what I am after. If you run excentric top mounts and 309 wishbones what is the maximum amount of negative camber that can be achieved?

Also, how much camber is achieved through using 205 wishbones and excentric top mounts?

I'm debating using concentric top mounts with my 309 wishbones and making do with that setup.

Henry Yorke

I think a lot of it will be to do with th design of the top mount. If you get about 1 degree from 309 set up, then you can get potentially an extra degree out of excentric top mounts. However you will get all or nothing and they will not be variable camber without impacting other strut dimensions.

Martin W
I think a lot of it will be to do with th design of the top mount. If you get about 1 degree from 309 set up, then you can get potentially an extra degree out of excentric top mounts. However you will get all or nothing and they will not be variable camber without impacting other strut dimensions.

Thanks Henry, thats what I wanted to know. I'm just investigating different types of excentric tops mounts now.

Sign in to follow this