• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NeilGTi85

Ported Tb On Ebay?

ifcho

I see that there is still room for improvement :lol: :-D

Fitted with low-profile, countersunk screws to maximise airflow

56a3_1.JPG

cutting/milling the other sides of the screws should open a whole new stable full of stallions :(

Veero

Ah those eBay ads are hilarious. Seem some Mi16 ones going for £70+, ludicrous. Reckon Ill trawl round scrappies get a dremel and make £50 a pop on those.

DanteICE

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=014

Saw that one and just out of interest, called up headtune and asked them how much one of these new would be and the guy said, they never made that one - so he wouldn't know!

Your right, veero, get a load on ebay and you could clean up mate! :rolleyes:

Silver6

:blush: These Guys are ridiculous! The GTi-6 Body is completely standard, bar a bit of polish.

I certainly wouldn't buy one, as all it takes is a night in with a dremel/flap-wheeled drill :/

I've done mine and a few others for nowt

Veero

Saw that one and just out of interest, called up headtune and asked them how much one of these new would be and the guy said, they never made that one - so he wouldn't know!

Ironic (or maybe glaringly truthful) that in the eBay ad it says "Headtune, often imitated never bettered" ... :blush:

taylorspug

Your right, veero, get a load on ebay and you could clean up mate! :blush:

Did you tell the Headtune guy about the ebay ad? As someone is obviously trading using his name, which is quite serious...

Batfink

you can have the throttlebody bored out as much as you like but it will do bugger all without a bigger throttleplate.

trimming the screws down probably won't do bugger all due to all the imperfections of the standard inlet manifold.

money better spent on a good night with some strippers

DanteICE
Did you tell the Headtune guy about the ebay ad? As someone is obviously trading using his name, which is quite serious...

He already knew about, didn't seem to care! I think he is only a one man band sort of thing, because if you look at his website it seems pretty home and basic design. Also I think he only ports what he can get hold of because there is not alot of stock available on his website.

Sign in to follow this