• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tombo

Rear Beam Rebuild

tombo

has anyone on here rebuilt a rear beam, if so how many bearings per radius arm will i need. i know my 106gti needed two (inner and outer) but a freind of mine is telling me i need 1 per side. can anyone confirm?

thanks

Rock Lobster

yeah its the same as the 106 mate, two per side, one inner and one outer. you can buy the entire kit i beleive from ebay somewhere minus the shafts which almost always need replacing.

miamichris

Miles on here (PugRacing) will sell you a beam rebuild kit, he has an ebay shop too..i've got all my beam parts from him, very nice guy to deal with! :D

If you look on the main site, there's a beam rebuild guide to talk you through it aswell.

Miles

Very easy is you have the right tools and a big hammer or press, Best thing is to get it apart first and go from there as you never really know what you will need

tombo

thanks for all the info, i will have to get it apart then and sort it this week so it can pass an mot and get her to combe on saturday.

Sign in to follow this