• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
allanallen

Part Number For Topmount Bearings

allanallen

does anyone know the peugeot part no. for front suspension top mount bearings. Peugeot say you cant get them and i cant see them on service box......... i am a retard though

Pugnut

item 2 which is a kit including vat its just short of 50 notes. I've had pattern ones that are complete rubbish. I dont know of anywhere else to get a bearing of oe quality on its own, but someone else might.

If you didn't know the bearing is untitled in that [picture , but its the first bit thats sitting directly onto the spring pan (second up)

post-44-1220039683_thumb.jpg

welshpug

5031 25 is the part number for the complete top mount kit, you aren't quite a retard as they aren't listed separately for the 205.

BUT, pretty much every pug uses the same bearing, 5035 27 which is £18.71 plus the dreaded before PSOOC discount.

GSF do these bearings for about half the price though, N45710 £8.75 plus the dreaded before PSOOC discount

:(

allanallen
[

£18.71 plus the dreaded before PSOOC discount.

robbing bastards :( are the gsf ones of a decent quality??

welshpug

yep, had some on mum's car for about 60k now and still good.

allanallen
yep, had some on mum's car for about 60k now and still good.

i'll give em a go then, cheers all

Rupertfinch

Try a factors and insist on SKF brand - a quality bearing manufacturer.

pug_ham
Try a factors and insist on SKF brand - a quality bearing manufacturer.

This is what I got when I rebuilt the front struts on my TD & GTi, cost under £15 for a pair iirc & still going strong after 40k+ on the TD & 10k on the GTi.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this