• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BackStreetRacecars

Few Things.....

BackStreetRacecars

Hi I am currently in the process of sorting out my sorrento.... I am searching for a place to get trim clips and bumper securing parts.... Will this be a peugeot affair or is it something i can get cheaper from somewhere else...

Bloody bonnet bolt.... the bolt securing the hinged part of my bonnet has snapped and the only way i can see of fixing this is removing the wing drilling it out etc.... is there another way?

Para

Did you checked autofive for trim clips ??

adamc
Hi I am currently in the process of sorting out my sorrento.... I am searching for a place to get trim clips and bumper securing parts.... Will this be a peugeot affair or is it something i can get cheaper from somewhere else...

Bloody bonnet bolt.... the bolt securing the hinged part of my bonnet has snapped and the only way i can see of fixing this is removing the wing drilling it out etc.... is there another way?

peugeot is where i got mine from, only a few quid for a 10pack of clips. i also have the same problem with the bonnet bolt. I'm putting a new bonnet on this week so will let you know the best way of getting it out, i wont be taking my wing off thats for sure!!

platty

Mines gone aswell, however, Im replacing the wings, so I'll fix that while they are off.

adamc

managed to sort out my bonnet hinge problem today. If you take off the plastic guard between the windscreen and bonnet you can get enough access with a drill to drill it out. It was a bit of a nightmare but do-able. i just retapped the hole and put a 6mm bolt throu. Job Done

Sign in to follow this