• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
madant_uk

205 With 306 S16 Lump

madant_uk

I have almost finished my conversion but i need to find out as the guy that fitted my s16 lump in my old 205 bodged it to say the least, he used the old metal water pipe from the 205 and cut the old rubber hoses that connect onto it to make it fit into the engine bay (i assume), i need to find out if anyone has the peugeot catalogue if someone could send me over a link to the 306 s16 page, as i dont know what it should look like, ive only ever seen a bodged job, hope someone could help

Also can i stil use the metal water pipe?

Thanks

Dan

Edited by madant_uk

kyepan
I have almost finished my conversion but i need to find out as the guy that fitted my s16 lump in my old 205 bodged it to say the least, he used the old metal water pipe from the 205 and cut the old rubber hoses that connect onto it to make it fit into the engine bay (i assume), i need to find out if anyone has the peugeot catalogue if someone could send me over a link to the 306 s16 page, as i dont know what it should look like, ive only ever seen a bodged job, hope someone could help

Also can i stil use the metal water pipe?

Thanks

Dan

i posted about this pretty recently, do a search for my posts and you'll find out what i used.

BackStreetRacecars

its s*it when ppl bodge conversions like..... I had one a while back all the hoses were cut and joined by brass plumbing fittings.... I was so glad that I didnt pay for the conversion myself....

Sign in to follow this