• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy M1tchell

205 Tt Injectors - Upgrade To Rover Turbo Injectors ?

Andy M1tchell

Hi

i forget now which model rover turbo injectors are best suited as an upgrade to a 205 TT if I want to run an emerald i have been out of the secene a while now and I have forgotten most of my knowledge.

I have seen a set of cleaned 2.0L rover turbo injectors for sale on ebay - will these be any good?

thanx

vern

I have an as new set of 315cc injectors for sale that I used with my TT running Emerald, I got them from Emerald and they have only done about 1500 miles. The only reason for changing them is I needed larger ones. These are good for about 220-230BHP

S13Nick

how much for the TT ones??

Doof

Also got a set of ultrasonically cleaned 315cc 4 spray injectors available. PM me if you're interested.

Tom Fenton

Be careful when buying Rover Turbo injectors, they are not all the same, different models had different ones, flows with a range of 200cc between the various different ones.

Andy M1tchell

Hi tom

I'm sure i have bought parts off of you in the past - i have been away from the 205 scene for 3 yrs now my last 205 was a TT Kyri did tell me what rover injectors i needed but i forget now

cheers bro!

16v205

The rover injectors im using have a black body with red rings. They came from a 220 coupe and currently only need to use around 60% duration on my engine.

Rich

saveloy

16V205 is correct. I don't have the no's at the moment.

I have just bought a set of Bosch EV6 type injectors from www.injectorsonline.com. They are to replace my Rover items, which need cleaning.

They are 370cc/min items (from a Corvette Z06!), whereas the Rover items are 380cc/min.

For 220 ish BHP you will need about 330c/min. That figure is at 100% duty cycle, and you should not go over 80%. So 370/380cc/min seems the more sensible solution.

Tom Fenton
Hi tom

I'm sure i have bought parts off of you in the past - i have been away from the 205 scene for 3 yrs now my last 205 was a TT Kyri did tell me what rover injectors i needed but i forget now

cheers bro!

Hi andy, quite possibly, remind me which bits?

The Rover injectors are all Nippon Denso items, starting with part no MJY100*** with the *** being three numbers. The numbers don't relate to flow but a bit of googling and you'll find what is available.

Sign in to follow this