• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
gti-si

Closing Stages Of Gti-6 Conversion

Spiky

fuel prime shouldn't be priming all the time, only a few seconds when the ignition is on,

if it's priming all the time you have a constant live.

you can run the car with no lambda

i got roughtly the same issue, rossi's car wont prime, yet i do have a switched live to the ignition realy..lol DOH

gti-si

Hmm, not quite sure what it could be then, as it's wired up right from what I can work out, ive got the permanent live to the ecu, ive got the switched live to Pin 14 and I have the output ofr the fuel pump from the double relay connected to the fuel pump wire 76. On Rossi's car, which wire are you using to power the fuel pump?

I think this might be a small problem compared to what I dread/. The engine turns over so easily, it still turns about for about a second after the started motor is dropped and sounds like turning a conveyor belt not a bloody engine. I just cant see why it would have so little compression to sound like this without a giant hole somewhere?

Spiky

large red wire 1200

are the plugs in ok?

does sound like it's turning over too quick.

what it a know running engine?

Sign in to follow this