• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

The Stickers In The Engine Bay

yeti-dj

hello, going to be painting the engine bay of my 205 soon and was wanting to keep it looking original by replacing the 3 stickers that are there, the one above the drivers head light and the 2 on the suspension turrets.

Question is can you buy these from peugeot, is so any one got part numbers?

cheers people...

Pug_101

You maybe able to remove them complete using a Tar & Glue remover product.

Then restick them back on later.

vern

Yes they are avaliable cant remember the numbers but do a search, failing that I have some of the stickers all brand new as you can not nuy singles only packs of 5?.

smokey

I've you've got some going spare i'd be interested in some.

damien

i think gti6boy managed to find some for the dimma he is having built

Last Legend

I did order these for my old Concours car from the peugeot Dealer,first of all they said they no lonnger did them then they rang me up and saud they did!It was a few years back though.

travill

part numbers are on the cd, there were a load of these on french ebay a couple of days ago but can't find anynow!

Phil H

Can you get the one with the tyre details and pressures that is on the inside of the drivers door?

richsmells

Alastairh bought some I believe. They're a couple of quid. As has been said I think they came in packs of 5.

Edited by richsmells

GTI6BOY

I was going to get them but found out that the white sticker is now a mint green one so i chose to leave them off

Peetypug

anybody got any of these stickers?

Alastairh

Not any more mate. I bought some, but they got used rather quickly.

2 out of the 3 came in sets of fives. But as GTI6BOY said, one is now mint green over white.

Al

dale205mills

I have got some comeing on friday next week, so i will post the pictures up of them :)

Peetypug
I have got some comeing on friday next week, so i will post the pictures up of them :)

how many are you getting?

do they come in packs of 5?

Edp

I got some for my resprayed shell. I think some only come in packs of 5 now but they are only pence which is strange for peugeot!

post-3253-1220459926_thumb.jpg

Part numbers

1= 1303 88

2= 1305 65

4= 1305 66

dale205mills

I have put a order in for the one's that Edp has posted

Paulmac19

Full sets of engine bay stickers are availible on e bay for £11.50 with free postage item number 160320062195

yeti-dj

yup, got some and there sweet..

i did find the originals on ebay france but they were about £5 each!!!

ouch.....

Miles

They might be on ebay but there are not like the orginal's, missing text and different size having seen a set personally and the various years also had different types of the same label if that makes sense

Para

Ok Guys, it's time to come back to those stickers. I really want to get my hands on them. I manage to collect some pictures of all the stickers which were on the 205 (thanks French forum). Could anyone could give more parts numbers for these ?

0fe79391693135.jpg 05078f91693144.jpg 15073a91693158.jpg d7127691693162.jpg a93ab991693167.jpg 19fdbd91693176.jpg 9d115391693182.jpg 4dfbcb91693200.jpg

MORE http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0q2tcazpe6...5paeofzip5qaohb

• Like 1

yeti-dj

found these on Ebay France, not all the stickers but they are advertised as original, loads more if you search for them on there...

you also dont need to be on ebay france to see these, might help someone out..

ebay item:-120562087784

post-5843-1281151444.jpg

and also ebay item:- 120589315930, not sure if these are original though but look pretty close.

post-5843-1281151307.jpg

later

Edited by yeti-dj

dale205mills

I wish I went to french lessons at school now, do any one now if they will send to the uk??? I have brought a few of them from peugeot in the last few months, but I do need sone shell/esso ones.

SurGie

I use google translate yet i still could not find any 205 engine bay stickers, the above number will help thanks. Im sure they would sell abroad unless it says they dont in the listing.

dale205mills

If you go onto this 205 parts cd and look in the engine bit it will show you the stickers and parts numbers, print the page off and take it with you to main dealer and you will have stickers, be wear tho as they come in packs of five.