• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

The Stickers In The Engine Bay

Para

Dale, could you print screen that page and post it here please ?

jord294
If you go onto this 205 parts cd and look in the engine bit it will show you the stickers and parts numbers, print the page off and take it with you to main dealer and you will have stickers, be wear tho as they come in packs of five.

well, i'll be buggered if i can find it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

what's the sub heading for the stickers? as i'm after a sticker set for the 309 cheers

dale205mills

I have got to much time on my hands and I spend to much time on miamistu's parts cd and service box. This is the link caution lables

Edited by dale205mills

Para

That's the only one available from Peugeot ?

dale205mills

They are the only one's I could find

Daviewonder

If someone out there could reproduce a complete set of these stickers they'd be on to a winner! I would definately be up for a set :ph34r:

bearmach

I bought some from france ebay, and these were spot on, My mates old man has a sign writing company and is lookin to make a few copys for me,

yeti-dj
I wish I went to french lessons at school now, do any one now if they will send to the uk??? I have brought a few of them from peugeot in the last few months, but I do need sone shell/esso ones.

i would email the guy a simple message in english something like, will you post to UK?, and see if he replys, usual the french are pretty good with their english anyway..

good luck

SurGie

Yes they do i already asked my self, 1.60 Euro extra postage.

keithscossie

part numbers are on the cd, there were a load of these on french ebay a couple of days ago but can't find anynow!

What Cd is this please ??

omri617

Ok Guys, it's time to come back to those stickers. I really want to get my hands on them. I manage to collect some pictures of all the stickers which were on the 205 (thanks French forum). Could anyone could give more parts numbers for these ?

0fe79391693135.jpg 05078f91693144.jpg 15073a91693158.jpg d7127691693162.jpg a93ab991693167.jpg 19fdbd91693176.jpg 9d115391693182.jpg 4dfbcb91693200.jpg

MORE http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0q2tcazpe6...5paeofzip5qaohb

WOW!!!

SurGie

Yeti, those stencils from France are too large, it covers almost the whole width of the area its supposed to go, which looks odd imo. My original one was half the size of it, so ill be making my own for MOTW somehow after a £100 quote i got from a stencil laser cut place.

Foxyn

CG cars of Leicester are advertising some of these stickers for £15. Not sure if I can put a link to their website, but just search for them in Google and you'll find them.

Doesn't include all the stickers and unsure if they are genuine, but might help some people out.

Neil.

Miles

Not quite right those one's + over the years they varied as well which doesn;t help, You could still buy them new from Pug not that long ago