• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mad Professor

Megasquirt - 205 Ready Looms

Mad Professor

Good Day All.

It now seems that alot of pepole are now starting to go down the MegaSquirt route to run there 205's, and alot of questions regarding wiring.

So I would like to gauge interest in MegaSquirt 205 Ready looms.

To start with I am looking at making looms ready for 205 8v engine, running 60-2 Trigger wheel, SAD ICV, 4x Injectors, standard water temper sensor, after market air temp sensor, Singel Coil (Manifold Mounted), Coil Pack (Wasted Spark), TPS.

I can make looms to suite your setup if needed.

If you are interested please rase your hand, and tell me your current engine.

I know the next question eveyone will be asking is what will the price be, The price I can not yet confirm as I am trying to find a suitable grommit to use in the bulkhead, but for the Megasquirt ready 205 8v engine loom I would guess you are looking at aprox £30-35 plus postage.

The new loom will also replace the old brown multiblock with a nice AMP Superseal connector.

If you have any questions please fire away.

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Mad Professor

SPGTi

Hand raised.

My setup will be 36-1 wheel on crank pulley, direct drive for the coil pack (whatever that is , not using edis), everything else pretty much std.

Steve

skinner2k3

Would be interested

Mad Professor

SPGTi: I have no problem making a loom to sute your setup, but I would need a picture or two of where and how you have or are going to fit your sensor.

Sign in to follow this