• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
markw

Whats The Diff Between Gti And 6 Flywheels

markw

what is if any the difference between gti6 and 205 gti flywheels, someone on the 306 gti6 forum is having some billet ones made and i want to know if a gti6(with 71/4" clutch plate type) will fit on my 205

car spec

1.9 alloy mi block

1.9 8v crank

mi rods

forged mi pistons

gti 6 head

jenveys

be3 box

Sandy

They are interchangeable crank to crank, but the clutches are different, so if you're getting a 7.25" clutch, it's academic.

Miles

They are not the best quality either, the one I fitted to Dino's car need re-facing due to bad machining and it wasn;t even flat

markw

you suprise me ther miles he says they are made by TTV who supply them to demon theives and the like,

has anybody else ever fitted one or had problems

16v205

Mine is in perfectly good condition, I bought it in the first group buy on the 306 forum.

It'll be going straight on as it is, my only issue was the bolts are a different thread and none came with the flywheel. Think it may have just been a mistake as once I contacted ttv I had a set delivered the next day.

Rich

Sign in to follow this