• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dean

Front Mounted Intercooler

dean

can any one tell me what would be the best intercooler to buy for a 205 as there is so many cheers

Nathan
can any one tell me what would be the best intercooler to buy for a 205 as there is so many cheers

A bit more info on what engine you are running, what power you want, pipe configuration etc would also be helpful, that's one of the reasons there's so many configuartions :)

dean

oh ok its a gti6 supercharged about 250bhp and it needs to have 2" outlets really as that is what comes off the inlet manifold

All Praise The GTI

cossie 2wd maybe or for 250 brake maybe the 4wd one is better as twice as thick i think.

iam going to use a 2wd cossie one for my 8v turbo which hopefully will be knocking on the door of 200BHP

rapidmi

i used a 2wd cossie o ne on my turbo conversion buton they intercoolers the outlets ports come out the back of it so mines got choped and welded so that the outlets point up the way like so....

18.jpg

17.jpg

Guest Tony-turbo

Got a 2wd cossy intercooler if you want. VGC.

£30 + p&P

Tony.

Garry

My set up will be much the same as Rapidmi's Dean, although I am using a Forged intercooler, which already has the outlets pointing up :

It is one of their universal ones, I think it is a 105 model.

150308001.jpg

Edited by Garry

Sign in to follow this