• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ricky123

106 Seatbelts Into 205

ricky123

I want to put some red seatbelts out of a 106 rallye in my 205 gti, is this hard to do or are they a straight fit??

bren_1.3

im sure theyre not amazingly different on the 106 but any sort of bodge to get them to fit is a no no.........the euro rallye came with red seatbelts, maybe some uk models did aswell? the trio had green belts.

maybe try the french ebay for a set??

danpug

They fit in easy enough, i fitted a set of rallye belts to my xs a few years ago.

jonnygoodhand
im sure theyre not amazingly different on the 106 but any sort of bodge to get them to fit is a no no.........the euro rallye came with red seatbelts, maybe some uk models did aswell? the trio had green belts.

maybe try the french ebay for a set??

The 205 Roland Garros came with red seat belts, but you can imagine how hard to come by they are...

ricky123

thanks for the info guys, do you no if red seatbelts out of any other car would go in? im having a hard time trying to find some peugeot ones. i missed a set of red rallye one's on ebay just a few days ago an they ended up selling at £16!! :blush:

AdamVester

one of the old metros had red sealtbelts in and they fit i was gonna get some but havent found any yet.

Edited by AdamVester

damien
one of the old metros had red sealtbelts in and they fit i was gonna get some but havent found any yet.

the rears dont fit, ive tryed it

Sign in to follow this