• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
TRYNKEEPUP

Rear Spoiler

TRYNKEEPUP

can anbody help ! ive been searching for ages i know peugeot done slightly larger rear boot spoilers about twice the size of a standard gti spoiler, that screwed back in the same five holes as the standard one, still made of rubber, i belive that guttmann done a similar spoiler !

i hope someone can help solve my problem cheers. ben

Daz_C

Like this one ?

post-3013-1203634683_thumb.jpg

There extremely hard to find mate. After ages searching I found a 205 Junior with one on and being cheeky i asked the owner if she was willing to sell it (the spoiler) and she said yes for £20 :) Less than a week later I was offered another for £10 and I snapped his hand off.

Just keep your eyes peeled and you may just spot one when your least expecting it !

TRYNKEEPUP

yes thats the one, so rare i havent seen one for ages, if anyone has one name a price !

jonnygoodhand

Is this the same? Or is it slightly bigger?

whiterallyeback2.jpg

Not that it's mine. Came with the Rallye which was eBayed sometime last year...

TRYNKEEPUP

yes that is the spoiler im after ! think it may have been an optional extra on some models !

cybernck

please do not quote posts that are directly above your reply.

simply reply straight in that case :).

thanks.

sNaKePiT

I got fed up looking for these and made a custom one up to fit the onto the old spoiler. B)

Henry Yorke

I bought 22 of these once (over 10 years ago)

They were a Peugeot optional accessory but also identical to the Gutmann ones. They screwed into the standard phase 2 holes with the top being bonded on.

Here they are on my 2 cars at the time

2yellow_2_rear1.jpg

2xs_4_rear-med.jpg

They do turn up on ebay and go for a variety of prices. The Gutmann ones have Gutmann stamped in and the Pug ones are plain

TRYNKEEPUP

many thanks for pics and your help, i hope some one has one for sale ! or one may turn up on ebay, fingers crossed

Sign in to follow this