• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
kjd4000

Mint 205 Red And Black Cloth Seats How Much Are They Worth?

kjd4000

As in the title im looking to sell my red and black cloth seats which are in mint condition, no sagging (bolsters are perfect) , no tears at all they are almost as good as straight from the factory. I have allways loved the feel of half leathers and have finally caved in and bought some, so i need to sell these.

Any idea what they are worth in this condition?

Pictures to follow tomorrow when the sun comes out.

Cheers Kieran

Miles

Difficult one that as if they where the leather's it would be a fair amount, I'd say about £50.00 but I'm tight and unless I was restoring a 1.6 with those seats in maybe more, but if they where the phase 1 seats again I'd say more due to them being very rare indeed

easypug

I might have these off you, could you PM me when you have a price. I'd be happy to pay £50 though ;)

Rob Thomson

I'd be interested too. PM on its way.

kjd4000

Im sure you would lol, i will get some pics up this afternoon and wait for a few more responses before setting a price.

weejimmy

ive been looking for a set for ages in wanted . . where have you been man. lol

DaveW

I sold a good set for £80 on ebay was 2 passengers seats and good rears with one tiny hole on them.

Batfink

I sold a mint set for £50. People ask for hundreds though i think they want the moon on a stick!

Jrod

I think the cloth ones look so much nicer than half leather. This is why i bought the rears to go in mine (ok they can't be used but we have to have them in there!)

post-8046-1203622192_thumb.jpg

brianthemagical

now you've got interest, put them on ebay.

Tesstuff

If they are as mint as you say , they will make a good price, the £50 mentioned isnt a fair price and yes many many people would snap your hand off at that.

I agree with the previous poster, ebay them , you have a desired commodity there.Good luck.

Regards

Daz

kjd4000

well didn't get any pics up and i'm holding fire on the sale for now. nearly broke my ankle playing football tonight so its all just gone wrong.

Sorry to all that sent me pms, will try and get some pics up anyway to show how nice they are.

Kieran

NeilGTi85

Im looking to trade my red and black seats for some leathers.....I have a Black MI and i think Black leather would be nice.....

Cheers

Neil

Casanova
I sold a good set for £80 on ebay was 2 passengers seats and good rears with one tiny hole on them.

So the ones I sold you last year for a tenner were a bit of a bargain then... :wacko:

§

DaveW

Ha them fronts are in the CJ! i got some for the rallye off another guy but i did'nt fancy them in the car im goin to get my rallye seats retrimed :D

Sign in to follow this