• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tonycj

I Want Fog Lights Instead Of Driving Lights!

cybernck

306 fog light (or whatever it is) in 205 valance:

post-4-1203162234.jpg

steve@cornwall
306 fog light (or whatever it is) in 205 valance:

post-4-1203162234.jpg

That looks like the one! it does seem to be pointing rather high for a foglight, though and this was my worry with it - doesn't seem to have enough adjustment to use as a fog on the 205, seems to be made to fix from the top, to fix from below you just turn the lens over, but don't have a lot of adjustment. Shouldn't fogs point at the road more to reduce glare?

ledders

I have just bought a 5 switch panel for the dash from Peugeot (£10) for the same reason that when its foggy you don't want main beam on and the fogs. Does anyone know if Peugeot made a standard in dash switch for a front fog and if so what car/model it is off? or has one for sale. I think this is friendly forum, in general buddy.. But must admit you for some unknown reason hit a nerve with some people God knows why.. Good luck

Ledders

averyaaron1979
I have just bought a 5 switch panel for the dash from Peugeot (£10) for the same reason that when its foggy you don't want main beam on and the fogs. Does anyone know if Peugeot made a standard in dash switch for a front fog and if so what car/model it is off? or has one for sale. I think this is friendly forum, in general buddy.. But must admit you for some unknown reason hit a nerve with some people God knows why.. Good luck

Ledders

405's have them fitted but i have no idea if they will fit 205's otherwise i have two of them.

aaron

whats the part no for them??

IM000297.jpg

averyaaron1979
I have a couple of sets of citroen fogs ( cibie) which are very similar shape to the pug ones, and look exactly like the ones that were on a 306 s16 at the local scrappy. The mounts are for a different angle fixing, but I can see if they fit into a 205 valance if it helps?

Pug gti lamp on left for comparison

post-7883-1203116813_thumb.jpg

do these fit as i shall have to get a set to change my old ones that are about had it now.

Ryan

Ledders

The front fog switch is available from Peugeot for £11.08+VAT - part number 6553 24.

Paintguy
Well I have them in my standard SIEM Driving Lights :)

Josh

And having seen them, I reckon they do a cracking job - making the standard full beam headlights look like candles! :)

2 HRW switches? :)

damien
2 HRW switches? :)

most likey a front heated screen

Phil H
most likey a front heated screen

...well when Jackherer gets another batch in... :)

ledders
The front fog switch is available from Peugeot for £11.08+VAT - part number 6553 24.

Thanks shall order one tommoz...

tonycj

Just a quick thanks to all you guys who have helped me out in getting sorted with the front fog light issue, obviously i wont be able to use them as some of you would come after me with pick axe handles!!!

Many Thanks again,

Tony.

GLPoomobile
Just a quick thanks to all you guys who have helped me out in getting sorted with the front fog light issue, obviously i wont be able to use them as some of you would come after me with pick axe handles!!!

Many Thanks again,

Tony.

We'd certainly try, but as long you drive towards us you'll be OK, as we'll be too dazzled to do anything :)

ledders

Ordered a switch today just the ticket thanks for the help..

Ledders

DrSarty

Many Thanks again,

Tony.

Brilliant :(

Only in fog - a real 'pea souper' - will there no pick axe handles to see.

;)

Sign in to follow this