• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dan1120

Mi 16v Head

dan1120

new to pugs,but will a mi16v head fit my 205 1.9 block??

Ryan

It's not a straight swap, but it can be done.

It's easier to swap the whole mi16 engine over though, unless you need to keep the original block because of the rules of certain race series.

dan1120
It's not a straight swap, but it can be done.

It's easier to swap the whole mi16 engine over though, unless you need to keep the original block because of the rules of certain race series.

oh i see,i after an mi 16v engine if anybody has one??

DrSarty
oh i see,i after an mi 16v engine if anybody has one??

Have a browse through 'for sale', quite a few knocking around, and a good choice at the moment of 1.9 (alloy) or 2.0 iron Mi engines, as well as some 306 S16 & (what I would recommend) GTi6 engines. A relatively simple and ultimately rewarding swap too.

Rich :)

P.S. I was originally from Peterborough. Welcome to the forum.

Edited by DrSarty

dan1120
Have a browse through 'for sale', quite a few knocking around, and a good choice at the moment of 1.9 (alloy) or 2.0 iron Mi engines, as well as some 306 S16 & (what I would recommend) GTi6 engines. A relatively simple and ultimately rewarding swap too.

Rich :ph34r:

P.S. I was originally from Peterborough. Welcome to the forum.

cheers mate

ill have a look few on ebay aswell,just spoke to paul at 205 parts hes got one,so watch this space.

Sign in to follow this