• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Grim.Badger

Zx 16v Loom

Grim.Badger

Can't get the search to play ball on this one :)

Did all of the Citroen ZX 16v cars have the ACAV system?

Alastairh

Yes in the UK. Later Zx's had the GTi6 lump but not in the UK. So basically its a complete S16 lump in a s*itroen body shell...

Grim.Badger
Yes in the UK. Later Zx's had the GTi6 lump but not in the UK. So basically its a complete S16 lump in a s*itroen body shell...

Cheers :) I bet the scrapyard have crushed their ZX16v now despite it being there for months though.

Alastairh

Yeah, there fairly rare. I broke one and chucked it in my brothers old 205. Fairly easy conversion.

But if its still down the scrappy, don't forget to grab the rear trailing arms and ARB :D There worth a few quid and rather rare :)

VisaGTi16v

The 266mm front brakes may be of interest as well

Grim.Badger
The 266mm front brakes may be of interest as well

iirc the calipers are fairly ropey :) they may have gone anyway as the car has been there since last summer, but when I last checked over xmas the engine was still untouched.

Can't be bothered getting the rear beam, I don't have the money to waste if no-one wanted to buy it off me once I'd got it.

When the car was first brought in it was really tidy, its always a shame when you think that most cars are scrapped for relatively little reason.

welshpug

any idea if its still in there or has it been disposed of?

I need some parts for my ZX!

Grim.Badger
any idea if its still in there or has it been disposed of?

I need some parts for my ZX!

Its still there, and it has a Xsara VTR on top of it. Both still have their rear beams and front brakes.

Sign in to follow this