• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pug_Power_Dave

Throttle Bodies, Airbox And A Turbo!

Pug_Power_Dave

Just wondering if anyones using tb's and a turbo with an airbox to suit, and what the performance figures / drivability is like compared to using a turbo on a standard inlet manifold!!!

Just to see if its really worth it or not!

did a quick search and found some info on air boxes on tb's but not with running a turbo aswell!

Cheers

Dave

Batfink

paul (205turbo) did but he went to a single larger throttlebody instead

kyepan

pulsar throttle bodies... could be used, their independant, and have e plenum with all the necessary plumbing for turbo, as it was turboed.. got mine for 50 quid.

Pug_Power_Dave

Cool bargin at £50, i'll have a peak on ebay now, what management are you using / going to use with that?

Cheers Dave

kyepan
Cool bargin at £50, i'll have a peak on ebay now, what management are you using / going to use with that?

Cheers Dave

some kind of after market one, but i don't need the plenum, only the bodies themselves as i'm normally aspirated.

Pug_Power_Dave

Cheapest one i can find atm is £100 for the lot, recon its still pretty reasonable?

Sign in to follow this