• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
djinuk

Fse Fuel Pressure Regulator

brianthemagical

have a search for power boost valve and stuff. more to the point, why is it you have been told you need one and what have you got currently?

Peetypug

that isnt the one you want unless your thinking of running carbs or a turbo

this one is the one you want

i've got one in my garage if your interested, its been used for about 8000 miles

Edited by sorrentopete

djinuk

i have just a standard 1.9 gti with a 30 thou skim on the head,

Blueeyes

Ok that's the wrong one for the 205 Gti. I have one, but i have it to up the fuel pressure for lager injectors and its easy way to control your fuel and pass MOT emissions !!

welshpug

no need for it at all on a 205 IMO, and many others.

if you find you need one there's obviously something wrong in the system somewhere.

Peetypug

i agree with you welshpug

i got one because i was told they were also know as a power boost valve :mellow: and i thought it would up the power :lol:

then i got it fitted and was disapointed when the guy told me it was just a fuel regulator

it cost me £80 as well :(

Tom Fenton

Whoever has told you to buy an uprated fuel regulator is talking rubbish IMO. You do not need one, and it will not give you any extra power.

ORB

They are poo. And they do nothing. Infact, they can harm your engine if not set up correctly.

Sign in to follow this