• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
andykandy205

Not A 205

andykandy205

Sorry if this is wrong of me to post in a 205 site but the 306 forums aint helping...

Right i have a 306 xsi 8v and it wont start i have no spark and the fuel pump not working it was an immobiliser problem. Ive had the ecu unlocked and that didnt work so immobiliser is now not connected the big relay on the back off the battery has been replaced so it cant be that also.

So my question is does any 1 have anymore suggestions to what it could be...

sonofsam

Possible cracked casing and water ingress on the injection double relay plug socket? Broken wire in the loom somewhere?

jackherer

Have you checked the crank sensor?

carbers205

Have you checked that the fuel pump still works on its own?

I had the very same problem on my xsi and it was down to the feed being lost between the fuel relay (brown one behind battery) and fuel fuse. Just spliced a new wire in and all was well.

Does the ecu light come on as it should when youre on 2nd stage ignition? If it does then crank sensor is ok.

sonofsam
Have you checked that the fuel pump still works on its own?

I had the very same problem on my xsi and it was down to the feed being lost between the fuel relay (brown one behind battery) and fuel fuse. Just spliced a new wire in and all was well.

Yep, exactly the same prob for a short while on my XU10T. I put it down to a

broken wire in the loom, after I tryed different double injection relay/plug socket (have a different loom to try at some point!) but the fix was the same as your's :D

Sign in to follow this