• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest jr20516v

Clio Wiper For 205

Guest jr20516v

Can someone help me on this one as we dont have the Clio here in Australia

i was wanting to get a rear wiper for my 205 but dont know which Clio it comes from, model/type etc. Its the thick rear wiper that looks nice on the rear of most modded 205's.

Also where is the best place to purchase one from, best price etc.

cheers for help guys, gtirman

C_W

Thinkg it is the 90-97 models, like the Clio 16v / Williams age. Think the newer clio has a smaller wiper/arm.

Guest doughboy

Yea, I think those years are right.

Got a 98 on mine, only got it cos the earlier ones were all out of stock :D

clio wiper

205man

you can fit anyone from the years sugested but there are two different models style wise, the one is fairly thin with a palstic cover the whole way up it, which looks as if that the one fitted to doughboys car, the other style is the same length, but th eplastic trim doesnt go to the end the first one looks better im opinion

(so why have i fitted the other one :D ), both are the same fitment though

alan

Guest jay205gtx

yeah uve got the older one which is chunkier and squarer and uve got the more rounded slim one. They are both the same fitmetn its all down to personal taste really.Iprefer the chunkier one but its up to u!My spoiler is also off a renault clio phase 1 so kp and eye out for 1 as it was a very easy fitment.

jay

Sign in to follow this