• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuart

1.9 Rear Flexi Brackets

stuart

I've tried posting in the wanted section but it won't let me until I have made 50 posts so please don't delete this thread.

What it is, I am currently making up the solid brake lines on my rally car project but need some of the flexi brackets from on the rear beam as mine doesn't seem to have any...

I have one from the passenger side trailing arm which I got with a new caliper but am still missing the drivers side bracket. I could also do with the ones that fit on the lower damper bolts but have made some from ally angle that will do for now.

If nobody has any of these, can you get them from peugeot?

Cheers

Stuart

pug_ham

You need 30 posts to allow you to post in the wanted section.

If you are staying with rear drums the brackets you need are fitted to all 205s on the rear shock lower mounting bolt but the disc ones are disc braked car specific.

You can probably still get them from peugeot as a similar bracket is likely used on new Pugs even now but the lower mount one could be modified to fit with a vice & drill.

Graham.

stuart

Cheers for the reply, I have actually made a couple of L-brackets already for the ones near to the lower damper bolt out of 3mm ally angle so just need the o/s bracket from near the caliper now.

I'll try peugeot as you mention to see if they still sell them.

Thanks again

Stuart

Sign in to follow this