• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
camgti

What Pads And What To Pay For Them

camgti

So ive just bought some 307 calipers for the 205 and am wondering after doing a bit of a search what pads to buy and where to buy them from. Im in OZ and cant really seem to find many places that are not having a laugh with their prices, or for that matter that hav anything at all to fir euro cars. Im after something along the lines of mintex 1144s(cant get them here).The car will do the odd track day but mainly for the road with track in mind and is a daily driver. Ive heard a bit discussed about these being squeeky? How do they hold up on the track, Can anyone comment. Im also tending to maby just use the OE Pug items? I dont want to pay heaps for them as i really dont think i will use their potential and therefor waste money and i want them to work from just about cold and not be noisy. Can anybody point me in a clearer direction as to other options and where to buy them from.

The car will have about 210+ HP and a few other upgrades so i want to get the best for the money i want to spend.

Cheers in advance and sorry if its been up before but i did have a search but am not decided

Cam

Bonzai

there was a topic about this recently. I replied to it saying that my standard pads were fine on a lap of the nurburgring :huh: do a search!

Sign in to follow this