• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
steve@cornwall

Cv Boots

steve@cornwall

`Just been down to pick up the CV boot from pug (only took 3 weeks) and found a kit marked "partner van" part no. P0000329373 . This didn't look right as the diameter of the cv part was looking smaller than the ones I've always seen on the 1.9 shafts and didn't have the coloured bands as mine has. Also 25.72 +vat seemed rather a lot of cash for a cv gaiter!!!!

Anyone know if this is the right part? the only difference from the 1.6 item seemed to be the diameter of the shaft aperture and I would imagine this would stretch the extra 10mm anyway? ( I have several perfectly good 1.6 gaiters that I could use)

Tried the search, but as CV isn't accepted 'twas rather futile, hence topic description :)

pug_ham

I've just done a search on Service box & imo if that was ordered for a 1.9 it isn't.

3293 73 02 DIAM 86 - XY AND GT AND LEVEL XT AND CT

I think you should have been supplied;

3293 91 02 D/S GAITER KIT - XU9JA / XU9JAZ

Its worth registering on service box, its free & you can search to your hearts content for bits that many Pug dealers wouldn't do.:)

Graham.

steve@cornwall
I've just done a search on Service box & imo if that was ordered for a 1.9 it isn't.

3293 73 02 DIAM 86 - XY AND GT AND LEVEL XT AND CT

I think you should have been supplied;

3293 91 02 D/S GAITER KIT - XU9JA / XU9JAZ

Its worth registering on service box, its free & you can search to your hearts content for bits that many Pug dealers wouldn't do.:)

Graham.

I had registered, but couldn't navigate around the site, so gave up a few months ago :(

Thanks to your prompt I've found the search button - Didn't progress past the exploded diagrams last time. So your post has been doubly useful- thanks.

Just as an aside...... my Pug dealers seem to have gone from very helpful to not really worrying about the 205s anymore :rolleyes:

danpug

Is that penryn hawkins?

steve@cornwall
Is that penryn hawkins?

Yeah, not been at their best lately, apparently have been re-organising the parts store for months! There was some debate as to whether they would ALLOW me to reject the wrong part ffs. Hmmm... money's staying in my pocket, so do what you like!!!!

PS got your text, Dan- I have 1 pair of hubs for a 1.9 - but would prefer to keep as a spare set. :rolleyes: If you need them yourself urgently, though, I could possibly be persuaded

danpug

I will be needing a set soon, if you want to hang on to them then by all means do so. On the other hand if you want some quick easy cash let me know! :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this