• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
GTI6BOY

Anyone With A Constella Quickshift Stick

GTI6BOY

Coming down the m25 yesterday and went to third gear........snap, gear stick came off in my hand.

Car fell in to neutral so i pulled in to the slip road.

I climbed under the car and put it in 4th, pulled away to the smell of clutch and drove 10 junctions in 4th.

I will be calling them first thing in the morning

DSC00081.jpg

projectpug

very very nasty ! I have one of there short shifts but one which goes on the l bracket. Hope you get it sorted that metal must of had a hairline crack in it to fail like that.

205gtichris

i had one that sits on top of the linkage bracket , i gave it so much abuse but it never failed

GTI6BOY

i cant have one of those as i have a 6 engine and it hits the manifold

djinuk

Rob @ Constella is a top bloke made and his products again are top quality he will soon sort it out :)

WildCards

I have one, but it doesn't look like that. The stick and the square section are separate and hold together with a grub screw, whereas yours appears to be a one piece, have you welded it?

GTI6BOY

i did weld it yes as it was starting to brake a few months ago.

I spoke to rob and he is going to repair it for me, so i put it in the post today

Sign in to follow this