• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BossHogg

What Bolt

BossHogg

First post and it's a question typical :rolleyes:

I have read the guide on how to lower the rear beam, just need to ask, the bolt needed to remove the plate from the radius arm is described as having a 19mm head and being at least 100mm long. Can someone tell me whether M30 would be the bolt i require?

Edited by BossHogg

Guest smokinslim

Can't say for certain bout m30, but i do know that a ford wheel bolt is the right thread size and fit for the purpose.

The following link takes you the search results for previous posts involving "ford wheel bolt": Clicky!

This should provide ample further information on the subject if required.

BossHogg
Can't say for certain bout m30, but i do know that a ford wheel bolt is the right thread size and fit for the purpose.

The following link takes you the search results for previous posts involving "ford wheel bolt": Clicky!

This should provide ample further information on the subject if required.

Thanks for that i have just been told its m12x 1.5 looks like i was MILES out lol :rolleyes:

pug_ham

Best thing to use imo is a bendix front or rear caliper mounting bolt.

I've had a ford wheel bolt shear off before so I no longer use them & GBendix caliper bolts are always laying waround on the floor at a scrapyard around Pugs.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this