• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu71

Ecu Temp Sensor

Stu71

Hi just a quicky ordered a ecu temp sensor for over fueling, from what i found on here i need the blue one ? ordered one and they sent a black one, am i right it does need to be the blue one ? thank you Stu

Sandy

If it's roughly 2.4Kohm at 20 C, it should be fine.

Stu71
Does it fit?

I haven't tryed it because it is at my mates garage, wanted just to get all the stuff together as i can only pop down now and then when i have time off work, so i'll keep it and try it and hope it is the correct one if not will have to try again lol and i'll test the new one tommorrow at work thanks chaps Stu

DamirGTI

Hi !

Me thinks that it "must" be blue :lol::) , the black one is heater for the SAD :lol:

Stu71
Hi !

Me thinks that it "must" be blue :lol::) , the black one is heater for the SAD :lol:

Thank you my guru lol thought it was the blue one will try and get the blue one tomorrow Stu

welshpug

the colour is used to mark the type of connection with bosch plugs, I.E a blue plug wont fit a white sensor, only a blue one even though they might both look identical 2 pin plugs there are locating lugs and cutouts.

pee vee

Hi guys, Just tried measuring the resistance across my water temp sensor (blue one on 3row Mi16 managment)

i got a reading of What appeared to be 0.49k after the car had been driven for a few miles... is this about right???

trying to get to the bottom of my idleing trouble and emissions

thanks!

Sign in to follow this