• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chadney123

Buying New Seats From Peugeot

chadney123

I no this has prob bin asked loads of times, but im in the need of a new seat for my 205 GTi, and i read on here that you can buy them. If so where? and how?

Does any one have the phone number for a Peugeot Parts by or near Worcester?

Many Thanks Pablo

kanyeost
I no this has prob bin asked loads of times, but im in the need of a new seat for my 205 GTi, and i read on here that you can buy them. If so where? and how?

Does any one have the phone number for a Peugeot Parts by or near Worcester?

Many Thanks Pablo

Google says: 01905 820777 for St Peters Peugeot, Broomhill Worcester.

The online Peugeot parts portal does have seats but it seems you buy just the bits you need as they are broken down into their component parts. Also no idea if you'd get trim colour, etc, to match, etc and the bottom cushions alone are marked as being 165 quid so I reckon you get some off the bay or your local scrappy!

Ryan

I don't think you can get full seats any more. The foam padding is still available, but the seat and backrest are £160 each! ;)

I can't find the seat covers on the parts site, but I seem to remember someone saying they were £400+

Edp

Wow £720 for a new seat, i would find a decent seat with a tatty car attached and buy that! much cheaper to take your seat to a local coach trimmers and have them fix it up ;)

Edited by Edp

butchlad

Soon as I saw this thread, I had to have a look at how much a new seat would be from the stealership. Prices on parts like seats and engines always make me chuckle.

I have an immaculate (no bolster wear) pair of Ph2 half leather front seats that I may be persuaded to part with (been umming and arrring about whether to put buckets in my Mi - someone needing my current ones would help me make the choice).

Sign in to follow this