• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NickMiami

Quick Q About Offset Of Wheels....

Guest NickMiami

Does anyone know if ET34 would fit the 205 and if so what size spacers would i need.......

:)

Arahan

As said (not by me) in the other thread about different wheels on 205's, standard offset is et18, so with an et34 i think spacers would definatly need to be used!

engine killer
Does anyone know if ET34 would fit the 205 and if so what size spacers would i need.......

sounds like a set of 16mm spacer is needed if your wheels are not very much wider than 6.5"

Guest NickMiami

Thanks guys ill go out and get a set of 16mm hubcentrics made then...just bought some lattice style porsche 924 alloys .... :)

sonofsam
Thanks guys ill go out and get a set of 16mm hubcentrics made then...just bought some lattice style porsche 924 alloys .... :rolleyes:

porsche alloys fit a 205 then?!

jackherer
porsche alloys fit a 205 then?!

I'm pretty sure they are 5 stud.

Arahan
Thanks guys ill go out and get a set of 16mm hubcentrics made then...just bought some lattice style porsche 924 alloys .... :rolleyes:

Could be the hubcentric spacers he's getting made are adaptors too, from pug to porsche.

jackherer

I take it back, according to this link /some/ 924s are 4x108 ET15 which should go straight on! :rolleyes:

Jrod

Depends on centre bore aswell?

That link says 57.0 for porsche and pug is 65 so they won't fit without spacres that change the bore.

Edited by Jrod

welshpug

yep, though the centre bore is a different size, same as older Audi's and SAAB's.

Guest NickMiami

Porsche 924 alloys....they will fit.......

:rolleyes:

Edited by NickMiami

Guest NickMiami

0730_1_b.jpg

These are the wheels, they will need refurbing before going on and i think ill probably have the centre bore machined out

I thought i'd try and do something original....

tom_m
0730_1_b.jpg

These are the wheels, they will need refurbing before going on and i think ill probably have the centre bore machined out

I thought i'd try and do something original....

if you're going to the trouble of getting spacers made just have the wheel spigot made the correct diameter for the wheels, saves you extra machining cost!

Guest NickMiami

As i've found out they are ET15 so will fit straight on...as i said ill just have the centre machined out so they fit on the hub...

tom_m
As i've found out they are ET15 so will fit straight on...as i said ill just have the centre machined out so they fit on the hub...

mint

Sign in to follow this