• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
eddie bullit

Miami Blue Respray

eddie bullit

Hi everyone

Can anyone suggest a good bodyshop in the Lancashire area, I'm based in Bury but wiling to travel for the right job. I've been trying to find contact details for paintguy as I've seen pictures of his topaz rebuild and read a few comments and he seems to take pride in his work and knows 205. If I could have his contact details or some info whereabouts he is that would be great. :wacko:

GLPoomobile

If you search him down in the Members section you can PM him directly (or just compose new message and type Paintguy in the recipient field). But I believe he has just moved to another company and cannot take on any work outside of their business at the moment.

eddie bullit
If you search him down in the Members section you can PM him directly (or just compose new message and type Paintguy in the recipient field). But I believe he has just moved to another company and cannot take on any work outside of their business at the moment.

Cheers mate I've taken your advice and done just that. Hopefully he'll reply soon as I want to get a move on with my little pug.. :rolleyes:

Paintguy
But I believe he has just moved to another company and cannot take on any work outside of their business at the moment.

Spot on :rolleyes:

Unfortunately mate I'm not currently in a position to help you out, but I'll reply to your PM later today, as things may change in the near future :lol:

Andy.

eddie bullit
Spot on :rolleyes:

Unfortunately mate I'm not currently in a position to help you out, but I'll reply to your PM later today, as things may change in the near future :lol:

Andy.

Thanks Andy let me know if and when you think you will be in a position to do something for me. If its of any interest to you I can upload a few pictures of my little beast..

Thanks

Paul.

Arahan

Hi mate, im in Heywood , Lancs but work in Bury! Pop down to Tesco in your pug some time and let me have a nosey! :rolleyes:

eddie bullit
Hi mate, im in Heywood , Lancs but work in Bury! Pop down to Tesco in your pug some time and let me have a nosey! :rolleyes:

Hi Arahan

pugs is partially stripped mate ready to visit the bodyshop. Looking a bit sorry for itself at the mo!!

Arahan

Ah right fair enough! What model / colour is it? Always good to get members close by!

eddie bullit
Ah right fair enough! What model / colour is it? Always good to get members close by!

It's a 1.9 miami blue sunroof model on a j plate. Standard car including original stereo with full psh. 83,000 mls 2 previous owners. I've owned her since spring and have replaced exhaust, starter / solenoid, indicator stalk now just want it respraying so I can get her back on the road. Car is pretty fit and in good condition overall and no real signs of rot as far as I can see from removing all the exterior trim. Just want it respayed now :)

Arahan

Did you drive down peel lane today around 4 ish?? Saw a miami with no exterior trim and 1.9 alloys!

eddie bullit
Did you drive down peel lane today around 4 ish?? Saw a miami with no exterior trim and 1.9 alloys!

Yeah that was me mate ha ha ha !!! well spotted. I was on my way up to the bodyshop before it went dark, didnt have any front lights , with the missus leading the way in my van :lol::)

Arahan

haha! had a feeling it was! :lol:

Dream Weaver

I can find you a decent bodyshop, although not sure how much it will cost. Mate of mine had his 22B done a few weeks back somewhere in Lancs.

I'll go ask him now who did it, it was a superb job.

eddie bullit
I can find you a decent bodyshop, although not sure how much it will cost. Mate of mine had his 22B done a few weeks back somewhere in Lancs.

I'll go ask him now who did it, it was a superb job.

I've got sorted now but thanks anyway mate I'll let you know how it goes...

Dream Weaver

No worries, it's Eclipse Motor Bodies in Rochdale for future reference.

Arahan

How much did he charge him? Rochdales right near me, closer than Tottington where Eddie got his infact!

Sign in to follow this