• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
monty69

Xpsport Gear Select Bearing And Miles Quickshift

monty69

Just fitted miles quickshift ball and a xsport bearing which replaces plastic bushes in L pivot and the difference is amazing really crisp. Fitted ball 20mm, which makes travel slightly shorter than a standard 306, so i wouldnt go any less than 20mm. Highly recommend to everyone with normal setup changing all gear rods to adjustable and fitting above parts, as the gear select is the 205s biggest problem. Bargain miles :)

GLPoomobile

I've just bought a set of Miles' GpN rods and the ball to make a quick shift. I've also got a set of bronze bushes from AB Motorsport that go on the L bracket and the base of the gear lever. Will hopefully get around to fitting the lot soon, and will have a nice crisp shift like you :)

monty69

So does ab motorsport do both bushes for gear stick as there one on gear stick pivot and one thats like a guide for the thick gear select rod?

Sign in to follow this