• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
madant_uk

Rear Brake Lines

madant_uk

i am after running my brake lines throught the inside of the car and was just wondering where can i get them made up, as i have a week off work this week and am dropping my s16 lump in and wanted to try and sort the brakes out as well, the previous owner had the brake lines ran internally so i would like to try and get them like they were thanks

Guest smokinslim

Give these people a ring:

RallyDesign

I had some made up a couple of weeks ago. Exactly as i specified, fast delivery, and not much more expensive than you'd pay for a ready made kit but much more hose. They only charged £5 to make them up for me.

100_0791.jpg

Edited by smokinslim

madant_uk

thanks mate will give them a ring asap, just also wondering the fixtures that go ointo the caliper they are themale fittings, but are they convex or concave? thanks

jackherer

Phone this place http://www.hosequip.co.uk/index.html?_ret_=return ask for John, and say Kieran put you in touch. They are in Boreham, near Chelmsford. He has made a full set of hoses for running inside a 205 for me so should still have dimensions etc.

Guest smokinslim
thanks mate will give them a ring asap, just also wondering the fixtures that go ointo the caliper they are themale fittings, but are they convex or concave? thanks

10x1mm male convex, same at the mastercylinder.

Sign in to follow this