• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
SAMSMITH

Induction Kit

SAMSMITH

any goood ones? was gonna get a enclosed type but not sure if i need it with the kit being moved to behind the headlight anyway?

lee-bg

what car ?

I use K&N induction kit on my Mi16 and thank god i dont have ABS i was able to fit the kit behind the front left headlamp.

Fits perfect. I am happy with it, beside the fact i have to clean it every 5000 miles. Where i live is veeery dirty.

I head J&R are ok and BMC (if i am not mistaken for name)

Bally

KN kit i usually a good choce

pug_ham

Induction kits are mainly to clean up the under bonnet appearance imo & add a little more noise when you floor it.

In most cases though they add no performance benefit, the standard system on the 205 GTi is very well designed & its been proven that a K&N type induction kit doesn't often give any iporovement thats not just a placebo because its sounds faster due to the air filter being open.

An enclosed airbox like you suggest, would it even fit inline behind the headlamp anyway?

There are two guides on how to make your own on the main website if you really want to fit one.

Graham.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this