• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M_R_205

Very Quick Un` About Emerald

M_R_205

as soon as i can afford im going to go for emerlad on jenvey throttle bodies, buying a compleate kit from them.

what does the term `flying loom mean??

and do i have to wire a loom up myself to fit them?? as iv heard people saying i do and people say i dont, just need it cleared up

cheers :)

ED oh s*it i was ment to post this in the `misc technical` sorry B)

Edited by M_R_205

cybernck

afaik, flying loom means it's got a ECU connector on one end and a (labeled) set of free wires on the other end

(such as +12v, ground, wires for TDC, TPS, CLT, IAT, O2 and other sensors) which you need to put adequate

connectors on, as different cars use different sensors.

p.s. don't forget to quote 205GTIDrivers.com for up to 10% discount on a complete Emerald+Jenvey kit! :)

M_R_205
afaik, flying loom means it's got a ECU connector on one end and a (labeled) set of free wires on the other end

(such as +12v, ground, wires for TDC, TPS, CLT, IAT, O2 and other sensors) which you need to put adequate

connectors on, as different cars use different sensors.

p.s. don't forget to quote 205GTIDrivers.com for up to 10% discount on a complete Emerald+Jenvey kit! B)

ahh piss, i hate wiringas im no bloody good at it :(

thanks for reminding me about that, id fogotern :) thats about a 150 quid saving B):D

Edited by M_R_205

cybernck

hmm i didn't know about the bulk discount to start with, as they had offered us 5% on the ECU and 10% on the kit.

where did you find that document and how old is it?

best thing to do is to ring and ask the price for the whole kit and them ask for the discount for being a 205gtidrivers.com.

then report it back to me :).

M_R_205
hmm i didn't know about the bulk discount to start with, as they had offered us 5% on the ECU and 10% on the kit.

where did you find that document and how old is it?

best thing to do is to ring and ask the price for the whole kit and them ask for the discount for being a 205gtidrivers.com.

then report it back to me :).

i was chatting with him and he said if i order the whole kit (tb`s and ecu, all sensors flying loom and so on) il get a 10% discount, making itthe price on the document, he emaild me that when i asked for a bit more info about the kit, i emailed him erliar today asking if the two discounts were combinable (if thats a word??) and il let you know what he say.

Edited by M_R_205

cybernck

afaik, the discount is there only for a group buy or for individual sales to 205gtidrivers.com members :angry:.

but either way, it's a nice saving over RRP :).

Sign in to follow this